Thursday 5 March 2020

nls



[13:44] libbberamente: hi
I am sorry to bother you but I cannot get a serious answer from the  NLS group chat:

I have a T-80 TARDIS CONSOLE (T-80 Davison baker console)
I am reading the instructions where they say I should have an HUD but I do not...
what I am suppose to do?

the console was a gift so I cannot redeliver as I did not  buy it... I want to make videos travelling with it but I already lost a lot of time trying to make it work and I do not feel good

this is the photo of my inventory:
https://free-libbberamente.blogspot.com/2020/03/nls.html

this is the video in aurora
https://free-libbberamente.blogspot.com/2020/03/i-found-nls-shop.html


let me know
[13:55] libbberamente: hello?
[13:57] Kat Kassner: Who gifted it to you?
[13:58] libbberamente: I do not know... I got it while I was visiting mount holympus and I was too newbie to use or to understand what was going on.... more then one yar ago
[14:02] Kat Kassner: There is no record of you ever receiving any product from us.
[14:03] libbberamente: ok and then? am I supposed to have stolen it?
[14:04] libbberamente: I remind you that you had big problem with your software as I could see from the group notice... and maybe you do not have all the onfo
[14:04] Kat Kassner: We have all the sales stored on caspervend.
[14:05] Kat Kassner: I need the name of the person who paid for it.
[14:05] libbberamente: and then?
[14:05] libbberamente: as I told you I was brand new at the time...
[14:05] libbberamente: do you really have problem with stolen material?
[14:10] Kat Kassner: It's very simple. Caspervend shows me a list of everyone who purchased a product and the recipient. Your name does NOT appear on either list.
[14:10] libbberamente: surely I did not buy it... was it not a sample or a something like that?
[14:11] libbberamente: sorry if I insist but are you saying I could have stolen it and be so stupid to contact you?
[14:12] libbberamente: or simply that you are not going to give me any hud? and that's it?
[14:13] Kat Kassner: I'm saying I cannot do anything without proof of purchase.
[14:13] libbberamente: so you are not going to give me the hud, right?
[14:13] Kat Kassner: The HUD is free. Get the starter pack, it is in there.
[14:13] libbberamente: in there were
[14:14] libbberamente: I dedicate hours to solve this problem...
[14:14] Kat Kassner: On the wall between the 2 arches of the console area
[14:15] libbberamente: sorry I do not undrstand what you are talking about... can you give me a landmark?
[14:15] libbberamente: maybe the problem is that I am italian
[14:15] Kat Kassner: Why would being Italian be a problem?
[14:16] libbberamente: because I do not understand you
[14:16] libbberamente: so can you give me a landmark or this starting pack?
[14:18] Second Life:

[14:21] libbberamente: the oldest think I have from you is a texture dating  wed 3 oct 2018 at 18.41
[14:23] Kat Kassner: Your console is out of date so it will not work.
[14:23] libbberamente: and of course I have not right to upgrade it
[14:24] libbberamente: :-9 sorry kat but I am a commercial employee in life and I do not think this is the right way to work anywere in the world... I reserve myself to inform second life
[14:25] libbberamente: a commercial eployee specialized in foreign countries :-) I do not wok anymore


[14:26] Kat Kassner: It is VERY simple. If you can provide a transaction number or give me the name of the purchaser I can check again on caspervend. Until you do this is your problem. I have checked everything I can to assist you and there is NO RECORD of a sale to you.
[14:29] libbberamente: sure there is not a sale to me :-) I confirm to you and if you tell where I should check I will tell you any information one can get from the object or I can open it in a rez area so you can examinate it as you like it...
[14:29] libbberamente: I had a look at the proprieties but there are not infos
[14:30] Kat Kassner: È MOLTO semplice. Se è possibile fornire un numero di transazione o fornirmi il nome dell'acquirente, posso verificare di nuovo su caspervend. Fino a quando non lo fai, questo è il tuo problema. Ho controllato tutto il possibile per assistervi e non vi è alcuna registrazione di una vendita.
[14:30] Kat Kassner: Forniscimi il nome dell'acquirente.
[14:31] Kat Kassner: Ho provato ad aiutare. Non mi stai fornendo le informazioni di cui ho bisogno per aiutarti.
[14:31] libbberamente: nice italian indeed but you ignore what I told you and that is not nice at all.

[14:32] Kat Kassner: Questa conversazione è finita. Per ulteriori informazioni, contattare Newlondonsystems Resident.

===============

ON THE 13 MARS 2020 I RECEIVE A NEW GIFT
FROM NLS AND I WRITE A NEW POST:
https://free-libbberamente.blogspot.com/2020/03/nls-problems-follows.html