Friday 27 September 2019

I AM A SECOND LIFE BLOGGER







I AM  A SECOND LIFE BLOGGER
keeping my  blog as independent








use of the SLBN logo
does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden




" If I opt-in, are you going to censor my blog or penalize me if I post something critical?
Absolutely not! By opting in, bloggers do not cede any editorial control as they remain completely independent. We have no implied or actual say over what bloggers choose to publish -- and, to be clear, we’ll still consider posts from blogs that are often critical of Second Life. Specifically, we review individual posts when we consider what to feature - not your overall blog.
It is true, however, that we do have content guidelines shared publicly so that we are transparent on our editorial criteria used in determining what specific posts we choose to promote on our own channels. One thing that we do want to clarify: we will not deliberately promote or support blogs that frequently post illegal, unauthorized or hateful content.

We also want to clarify that..."







second life main continents