Tuesday 10 March 2020

I tried to make this geodetic dome...


I tried to make this geodetic dome, starting with a prefabricated module. I knew it was difficult but I didn’t realize that going to close I could no longer use the same hexagons because they become smaller. So I decided to do an open structure, like it was intentional. today I colored them and then I made the film... nothing worked... the skies I usually use are gone, the avatar limps, I couldn’t find anything, etc... this is the result and if someone dares say a single word other than "beautiful" or at most "original", and watch your tone...




ho cercato di fare questa cupola geodetica, partendo da un modulo prefabbricato . sapevo che era difficile ma non avevo capito che andando a chiudere non potevo più usare gli stessi esagoni perchè diventano più piccoli. allora ho deciso di fare una struttura aperta, come se fosse intenzionale. oggi li ho colorati e poi ho fatto il filmino... non funzionava niente... i cieli che uso di solito sono spariti, l'avatar zoppica, non trovavo niente, ecc... questo è il risultato e se qualcuno osa dire una singola parola diversa da "bellissimo" o al massimo "originale", e attento al tono....



music by Lobo Loco - 
Electron Paramagnetic Resoncance