Friday 18 October 2019

MAKKOX IN ENGLISH!!! - cutting the parliament (congress) members


- Ladies and gentlemen, to me this law on the cutting of parliament (congress) members number makes me sick to f...
- honourable  Giachetti!
- Excuse the strong words, that's it!
And that’s why I’m gonna vote YES for this shitty law!



- ?
- ?!
- that is? it sucks and he vote yes?
- like the drunken monkey technique of the shaolin masters
- the one who died after three days, but with laughter
- wait... I got confused with reasons... 
hold
here...



- never mind... without notes, I speak off the cuff...
what I want to say is that I am contrary to the referendum, BUTfor loyalty to this shitty majority, I will sign it!...



- is it my position clearer now, dear colleagues?
- of course, now that you speak off the cuff..
- yes, a trouser leg cuff!
- he he he
- where does the referendum comes from?
- what referendum?
- give him a tonic!



- shit, when I wrote it DID have a sense.
why now it doesn't...
- it happens to me too. in the night sometimes I dreams of a genius idea, in the morning instead I realize that it was an idiocy
- so right now we are dreaming of the intention of vote by Giachetti?
- ha ha! ha  
- hahaha








- you can laugh now but a second after voting "yes" to this infamous law I will get out of here and
- and you will never come back!!
- but did you understand what you voted?





-haha ha
- guy, but is cutting the parliament (congress) members all like this?
- I did not understand that we were going to cut them one by one!
- cool!
- NEEEEXT!




L'ESPRESSO


I have the author's permission 
to devastate his work.
if someone  feel the urge to help 
is welcome (very)...