Wednesday 13 November 2019

manifesto of non-hostile communication

manifesto of non-hostile communication

Virtual is real
I say on the internet only what  I have the courage to say with my name and my face.

we are what we communicates
The words I choose tell
the person I am: they represent me.

 Words shape thought
First of all I take all the necessary time to say clearly what I think.

Before speaking, I listen
Nobody is always right, me neither. I listen with honesty and openness.

Words are a bridge
I choose words to understand, make myself understood, come closer to others.

Words have consequences
I know that every word of mine can have consequences, small or large.

Sharing is a responsibility
I share texts and images only
after reading, evaluating, including.

Ideas can be discussed. The people must be respected
I do not transform those who hold opinions
that I do not share in an enemy to destroy.

Insults are not arguments
I do not accept insults and aggression, not even in favor of my position.

Silence also communicates
when the best choice is the silence, I keep quiet.


this manifest comes from Turin and Milan work... hereafter you can found the links to the original italian page and a site dedicated.

I am sorry if the translation it is not so good, I hope you will correct the language and will share this netiquette-2019...

italian text in pdf

https://paroleostili.it/